MY GOALS MY AMBITION

                       MY GOALS MY AMBITION 

Being a successful person in life are my ultimate goals in life. There’s many definitions for everyone what a “successful person” is. For me it’s a person who have value on themselves and a person who can achieve whatever they want to in the future.

For this year i have several goals to be achieved. I’m currently a final-year student in SMAN 3 Bandung. My plan for me in this year is to be able to go in my dream university to continue my study. My dream university is Universitas Padjajaran and University of Indonesia. Why i want to go there is because my sister is currently a medical student there and i’m aspired by her. For a major that i want to pursue is medical school. I want to pursue it because i feel like my passion is in medical school. Besides that as i’m a science student i more into a biology instead of physics and math :D i also like chemistry which is also a subject that are related to medicine. 


To be able to achieve my dream university there are a long way to go. There’s several test that i have to take. But for me i really want to pass the SNBT test. It’s a test that every student in Indonesia take to go in PTN. For sure there are many of students who are want to pass the test and it’s a challenge for me to compete with them. 


One of the preparations that i prepared is study really hard, but it’s must related to subject that are required to the test. There are seven sub test in SNBT that i have to understand and expert at it. For better understanding i also do the exercises the questions that are common in SNBT test. I also  recommend to study and focus on class so that we don’t really have to study hard in home. Other than that i also take a course outside the school that provide a lot of benefit for study to me. After i feel like i have understand the sub test and the theory i also take Try Out, it’s like a simulation test that benefit me to see where is my mistake and my lack at. After all of that for me the most important thing is praying and let Allah do the rest.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABOUT ME

MY FUTURE PLAN