ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME

Hello!

Welcome to junda's personal blog!

Hello everyone! before you guys check my blog let me tell you a story about myself. My name is Jundawiyah Qonita Akhirunnisa Tan. I was born in Bandung, 4 September 2005. I grow up with 3 sisters. I'am now study at SMAN 3 Bandung. I have many hobbies. One of my favorites is swimming. I like swimming a lot. I started to like swimming when I was in elementary school. My hobby is also supported by my father because he also likes swimming. Usually if it’s a weekend we like to swim together in Siliwangi, Bandung. We like to swim there because the place is nice and clean. I also like the coffee they sell in cafeteria!:D

Besides swimming I also like to listen to music.There are many music genres that I like. I like country music, pop, and also kpop. My favorite idol in kpop is NCT. Actually NCT has 3 units but I personally like NCT Dream the most. I like them because I adore their music so much. Their music has many meanings behind it. The lyrics give me a lot of motivation to do something like study and more. In NCT Dream to be honest I love all the seven members, but there is one person who has a special place in my heart. The person is Mark lee. I really adore and amaze him. It’s not only because he has a handsome face, but I really like his personality. He recently just released his first solo album. It’s called “Child”. 


I am a person that is into music. So besides NCT Dream who is from Korea, I also like Taylor Swift. Actually I started like her this year. Before I already knew about Taylor Swift but I was not that interested in listening to her music. But after the pandemic Covid-19 i like to search about her songs and listen to them. I realized that her song is so beautifully written by her. Her songs also always have a specific event that happened to her life that I relate to some of her songs. I remember in November 2021, she released her coffee menu in Starbucks which is the coffee shop that i like too! The menu is caramel nonfat latte and you guys should try it too because it has a good taste!


Swimming and listening to music are activities I recently did in this middle pandemic covid-19. Because this pandemic forced us to stay at home, now I like to listen to music rather than swimming. But since the pandemic has slowed down, my father and I have started swimming again. To be honest this pandemic changed me a little. But as time went on I began to adapt to this situation.


I think that's a little story about me. I hope you guys can get to know me more through this blog! :D



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY GOALS MY AMBITION

MY FUTURE PLAN